đŸ¯Lord of the Clan

Your allies are numerous, and the mightiest of Sushi Samurai have pledged allegiance to your banner.

As Clan Lord, you can join Megawar to compete for the strongest Clan in Rice Kingdom.


Clan Overview

  • Create a Clan by owning land

  • Clans has a lifespan for the current season only

  • The Clan Lord will approve members before they join

Clan Details

  • View members and their contributions

  • Accept requests from players to join the clan

Megawar

When a Clan wins Megawar, the Clan Lord will receive 20% of the reward, and the remaining 80% is split among all Clan Members equally.

🔱pageMegawar

Last updated